Monsoon session of Vidhansabha from July 28, 35 proposals approved in Jharkhand cabinet, read full news
- Approval of Assistant Professor Cadre (Appointment, Promotion and Service Conditions) (Second Amendment) Rules, 2023 for Elementary Schools of Jharkhand State
- Administrative approval of Rs 81,34,94,711.00 (one crore thirty four lakh ninety four thousand seven hundred and eleven) for installation of power transformers of various capacities under Augmentation Scheme 2023-24 under transmission unit
- The total approved amount for the plan for the construction of basic transmission structures for the evacuation of electricity generated from the Patratu Super Thermal Power Plant (3x800MW) from the premises was Rs. 2181.96 crore, as a result of the first revision, the total amount of the plan was Rs. 2177.86 crore. administrative approval
- Widening of Madhupur-Baikunth Dham (on MDR-225)-Fulchi-Delipathar-Dharmani Mod (on Pandaniyan-Jagdishpur road, ODR) road (total length-10.770 km) under Deoghar district by transferring it from Rural Works Department to Road Construction Department And for strengthening / reconstruction work (including land acquisition), administrative approval of Rs. 26,64,74,500/-(twenty six crore sixty four lakh seventy four thousand five hundred)
- Approval of apportionment of terminal benefits was given to the personnel brought from work-charged establishment to regular establishment.
- Acceptance of service regularization of the petitioners in the light of compliance with the judgment passed by the Jharkhand High Court on February 7, 2019 in Birendra Yadav and others vs. State of Jharkhand and others
- Approval of formation of draft service cadre (recruitment promotion and other service condition) (amendment) rules-2023 under Jharkhand State Settlement Office under Revenue, Registration and Land Reforms Department (Directorate of Land Records and Measurement)
- Approval of amendment in departmental resolution number-4215 dated July 10, 2010 regarding acceptance of compensation grant to ordinary citizens in lieu of loss of movable and immovable property damaged in terrorist/extremist/ethnic attack
- Approval of amendment in Jharkhand Fire Service’s Under Service Cadre (Appointment / Promotion and other service conditions) (as amended in 2017 and 2022) Rules, 2011
- Approval of Jharkhand Tourist Trade Registration Rules 2023 (jharkhand tourist trade registration rules, 2023) under Jharkhand Tourism Development and Registration Act, 2015
- Pandariya (Idgah More) under Giridih district, (on 36th km of RCD road Ahilyapur-Dakbangla road) -Lachudih, (on 37th km of Giridih-Gandey road (MDR-89)) – Bankikala, Sarai, Ranatand, Karme-Lachuri road 42,75,63,000/- (Forty two crore seventy five lakh sixty three thousand) for widening and strengthening/reconstruction work (including bridge and land acquisition) while transferring (total length-11.940 km) from Rural Works Department to Road Construction Department administrative approval of Rs.
- Widening and strengthening / reconstruction work (construction of bridges, geo-construction) by transferring Chandana (on Sundarpahari-Agia Mod road)-Damru-Damakol fall road (total length- 17.766 km) from Rural Works Department to Road Construction Department under Godda district. Administrative approval of 90,34,04,200/- (Ninety crore thirty four lakh four thousand two hundred rupees) for acquisition and utility shipping)
- Administrative approval of first revised project amounting to Rs.123.50 crore for the construction of 132/33 KV grid sub-station Chandankiyari and 132 KV double circuit Chandankiyari-Jainamod transmission line and 132 KV double circuit Chandankiyari-Govindpur transmission line.
- Administrative approval of the fourth revised estimate of Rs 17543.51 lakh (one hundred seventy five crore forty three lakh fifty one thousand) for Panchkhero Reservoir scheme
- Approval of policy setting for appointment on compassionate grounds to dependents of municipal workers (Municipal Corporation / Municipal Council / Nagar Panchayat / Notified Area Committee personnel) who died during service
- Approval of Jharkhand Child Development Non-Gazetted Employees (Female Supervisor) Service Cadre (Recruitment, Promotion and Service Conditions) (Second Amendment) Rules-2023
- Acceptance of payment of ex-gratia grant amount to the nearest dependent of the prisoners confined in the prison under the state and
What’s your Reaction?